Crystal 0.23.0 has been released!
As any release it includes numerous bugfixes, cool features and performance improvements.
- The release is built with LLVM 3.8, so it’s no longer supported by Debian 7 and CentOS.
- (breaking-change) Severity levels are now passed as
Logger#formatter, instead of a
- The compiler now indicates compilation progress with command line flag
- File listing can be disabled for
crystal initgenerates a
- We have a man page for
- When re-rasing an exception, it’s callstack won’t be overwritten.
Thanks to everyone who supported this release through contributions, reviews and suggestions.