Thanks for showing interest in Crystal! As the language and the community continues to grow we think it is important to have basic rules of thumb about how and for what purposes you can use the Crystal brand.
We’ve put together some assets and guidelines to help you determine the best way to use our brand and logos.
What can you do with the Crystal logos and brand:
- Print them on any merchandise you want, as long as you don’t sell it.
- Use them in presentations, papers and talks.
- Use them to advertise something you’ve created with Crystal.
- Use them in blog posts, articles or news about Crystal.
- Use them for educational purposes, as long as it’s available for free.
Don’t do these things with the Crystal logos and brand:
- Change their colors, dimensions or add your own text.
- Sell Crystal artwork or merchandise without permission.
- Integrate your own logo with Crystal logos.
- Use the Crystal logos as your brand, company or app image.
- Use the logo in a way that could suggest sponsorship or endorsement by Crystal.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if:
- You want permission to sell Crystal merchandise.
- You want to use these logos for commercial purposes.
- You have questions about the use of Crystal brand and logos.