This course is targeted at novice Crystal programmers and conveys a basic understanding of the language's core concepts. Prior programming experience is recommended, but not required. This course can help you learn your first programming language.
- Hello World – A simple program that prints a famous first message
- Variables – Introduction to variables and assignments
- Math – Basic numbers and algebra
- Strings – Examples on how to modify strings
- Control Flow – How to structure a program with conditionals and loops
- Methods – Introduction to methods, arguments and type restrictions