Crystal Programming Language
This is the documentation for the Crystal programming language.
Crystal is a programming language with the following goals:
- Have a syntax similar to Ruby (but compatibility with it is not a goal)
- Be statically type-checked, but without having to specify the type of variables or method arguments.
- Be able to call C code by writing bindings to it in Crystal.
- Have compile-time evaluation and generation of code, to avoid boilerplate code.
- Compile to efficient native code.
$ npm install -g gitbook-cli
$ gitbook build --gitbook=2.3.2
Html output will be in